The small print is something we attach great importance to - because data protection matters!
PRIVACY STATEMENT WWW.SCAFOM-RUX.DE
Status: 3 July 2018
The protection of your privacy as well as the safeguarding of all business data is very important for us in the processing of personal data and is taken into account in our business processes. Our Privacy Statement will inform you in detail of how we treat your data.
CONTROLLER AS PER ART. 4  OF THE EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Scafom Holding B.V.
De Kempen 5
Phone: +31 495 497 204
Data protection officer of the controller
The data protection officer can be reached at: Scafom Holding B.V.
§ 1 LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing personal data, Art. 6 [1a] of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall serve as the legal grounds.
(2) In processing personal data necessary for the performance of a contract, to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 [1b] of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall serve as the legal grounds. This shall also apply to processing operations that are necessary to implement pre-contractual measures.
(3) Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation incumbent on our company, Art. 6 [1c] of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall serve as the legal grounds.
(4) Should the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make the processing of personal data necessary, Art. 6 [1d] of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall serve as the legal grounds.
(5) If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and basic freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interests, Art. 6 [1f] of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall serve as the legal grounds for the processing.
§ 2 DATA DELETION AND STORAGE PERIOD
(1) The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted as soon as the purpose for storage ceases to exist.
(2) Moreover, data may be stored when such has been provided for by European or national legislators in EU regulations, laws or other provisions incumbent on the controller.
(3) A barring or deletion of such data shall take place when the storage period prescribed in the aforementioned requirements expires unless there is a need for continued storage of the data for contract conclusion or fulfilment reasons.
§ 3 INFORMATION ON COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we shall inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data includes all data that refers to you personally e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) When you contact us by email or through the contact form, we store the data you provide (your email address, perhaps your name and your telephone number) to enable us to answer your questions. We then delete such data as soon as storage is no longer necessary or limit processing should statutory retention obligations apply.
(3) Should we need to rely on commissioned third-parties for the fulfilment of individual elements of our offer or would like to use your data for promotional purposes, we shall inform you in detail (see below) about the respective processes. In this respect we shall also indicate the criteria specified for the duration of storage.
Collection of personal data when our website is accessed
When our website is simply used for informational purposes i.e. when you do not register or send us any details otherwise, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to show you the content of our website and to ensure its stability and security (the legal grounds for this are provided by Art. 6 [1. 1f] of the GDPR):
Date and time of the enquiry
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (concrete page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Respective data quantity transmitted
Website, from which the request comes (referrer)
The pages on our website that you specifically visit
Browser: type, version and language settings
Operating system: type and version
Size of the browser window
Installed browser plugins
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, our website cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are short text files that are assigned storage on your hard disk by the browser you use and through which point, which set the cookie, specific information flows. Cookies cannot execute any programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They generally serve to make internet offers more user-friendly and effective.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which shall be explained below:
Transient cookies (see b in this context)
Persistent cookies (see c in this context)
Flash cookies (see f in this context)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This particularly includes the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, with which various enquiries from your browser during the joint session can be associated. As a result, your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you logout or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a prescribed period, a period that may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time by modifying the security settings on your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your own requirements and e.g. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or indeed all cookies. So-called “third-party cookies” are cookies that are set by third parties i.e. not by the website that you are actually accessing at that moment. We do however point out that in such cases you might not be able to use all the functions of our website.
f) The flash cookies used are not recognised by your browser but by your flash plug-in. We continue to use HTML5 storage objects that are filed on your terminal device. These objects store the necessary data irrespective of the browser you use and have no automatic expiry date. You can configure the setting and deletion of flash cookies by using the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager under http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/de.... Alternatively, if you do not want to have any processing of the flash cookies, you can install a corresponding add-on e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. Additionally, we recommend manual deletion of your cookies and browser history regularly.
§ 4 OTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS ON OUR WEBSITE
(1) Besides the use of our website purely for informational purposes, we also offer various services that you can use if you wish. In this respect you normally have to provide additional personal data that we use for the provision of the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk in this context. Details provided in fields not marked in this way are strictly voluntary.
(2) We shall store your email address and – should you have also provided such – your name, telephone number and […] when you contact the service provider by email or the contact form to enable us to answer your questions.
(3) Sometimes, we avail ourselves of external providers to process your data. We have carefully selected and commissioned such sources: they are bound to our instructions and are regularly verified.
(4) Insofar as our providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you of the consequences of such circumstances in the description of the offer.
§ 5 RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In the following we shall explain your rights as a data subject as per Art. 15 of the GDPR. You may exercise these rights at any time and approach us directly in this respect. Insofar as you claim such rights towards us, we shall immediately consider such in the light of the statutory requirements and provisions prevailing. In this respect we might have to ask you for more information. We shall explain to you in detail the results of our deliberations as well as our approach to satisfying your query. It may be the case in all this that we are not able to fully meet your requirements in the way you would like us to.
This should not prevent you from claiming your rights towards us or to ask us about such. We shall be only too pleased to answer all your queries.
(1) Right to obtain information
You have the right to obtain information at any time as to whether and which data regarding your person we are processing. This shall also include details on the purpose of the processing and perhaps even recipients of data we have disclosed to third parties, the intended storage period and perhaps even the origin of such data insofar as we have not obtained such directly from you. Moreover, you have the right to receive a one-off copy of the personal data we have stored about you free-of-charge. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for the issue of further copies.(2) Rätt att få rättat information
Du har rätt att kräva rättelse av felaktiga uppgifter som vi har lagrat om din person. Detta inkluderar också rätten att komplettera ofullständiga personuppgifter.
(2) Right to have information rectified
You have the right to demand rectification of incorrect data that we have stored about your person. This also includes the right to supplement incomplete personal data.
(3) Right to have data deleted
You have the right to demand that we delete data that we have stored about your person. Insofar as we have published such data about you, this shall also include our obligation within the scope of the “right to be forgotten” as per Art. 17  of the GDPR – while considering available technologies and implementation costs – to forward your deletion request for all links to such data as well as copies or duplicates pertaining to such data to others responsible for processing this published personal data.
(4) Right to restrict processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of data that we have stored about your person. Subsequently, processing of such data is only possible with your consent or for very few purposes as defined by law.
(5) Right of objection to processing
You may file an objection against the processing of your personal data when such processing is based on a weighing up of interests. This is the case particularly when the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, something which we demonstrate in each following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask for a statement of the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the way we have hitherto done so. In the event of justified objection, we shall check the case and either cease data processing entirely, modify it or indicate the compelling and legitimate grounds upon which we shall continue with the processing.
Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about such objection by using the contact methods indicated above.
(6) Right to revoke consent given under data protection law
Should you have consented to the processing of your data, you may revoke this at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have pronounced such towards us.
(7) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive data about your person, which you have provided us with, in a structured, conventional and machine-readable form to enable portability to another controller. This shall include – at your request and with a view to the technical possibilities – the direct transmission from us to another controller.
(8) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority at any time concerning our processing of your personal data.
(9) Automatic decision-making including profiling
You have the right to obtain information about the existence of any automatic decision-making including profiling as per Art. 22 [1 and 4] of the GDPR and – at least in these cases – to receive meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the significance and intended effects of such processing for the data subject involved.Du har rätt att få information om förekomsten av automatiskt beslutsfattande inklusive profilering enligt art. 22 [1 och 4] av GDPR och - åtminstone i dessa fall - att få meningsfull information om den inblandade logiken samt betydelsen och avsedda effekterna av sådan behandling för den berörda registrerade.
§ 6 EMAIL-BASED INFORMATION SERVICES
(1) Newsletter / Press distribution list
(a) You can subscribe to our Newsletter by providing us with you consent. We use this Newsletter, to inform you about our current, interesting offers. The goods and services advertised are indicated in the declaration of consent form.
(b) To register for our Newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that we send you an email – after your registration – to the email address indicated and ask you to confirm that you would like to receive the Newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your data will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. Additionally, we always store the IP address you used and the times of your registration and confirmation. The purpose behind the procedure is to evidence your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any abuse of your personal data that might occur.
(c) The only mandatory information required for the sending of the Newsletter is your email address. The provision of other, specially marked data is voluntary and is used so as to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your email address for the purpose of sending the Newsletter. The legal grounds for this are provided by Art. 6 [1. 1a] of the GDPR).(d) You may revoke your consent for the sending of the Newsletter at any time and thereby cancel your subscription. You can submit your revocation by using this form.
§ 7 WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES
The legal grounds for the use of web analysis tools detailed in this section are provided by Art. 6 [1. 1f] of the GDPR i.e. the safeguarding of our legitimate interests balanced against the interests of our website users. In this respect our interests constitute the analysis of the use of our website by our website visitors so as to improve our offer and to design it more interestingly for you as a user on the basis of the statistics acquired from such analysis. Insofar as the tool applied satisfies other purposes or we use it to pursue other interests, we shall inform you directly of such in the explanations to the respective analytical tool.
(1) Use of Google Analytics
(a) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and which enable analysis of your use of the website. The information generated from the application of cookies about your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and then stored there. However, if IP anonymisation has been activated on this website, your IP address will directly be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union and in other states that are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in some exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to the Google server in the USA and then be shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website use and internet access to the website operator.
(b) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.(c) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. We do however point out that in this case you might not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) and stop Google from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in that is available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
§ 8 SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER SERVICES OF THIRD PARTIES
1. Inclusion of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offer. They are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be directly accessed from our website. They are all included in “extended data protection mode” i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted when you do not play the video. Only when you play the video will the data mentioned under (2) be transmitted. We have no influence on the data transmitted. By including YouTube videos, we are pursuing our interests to make our website more interesting and appealing for our visitors and to achieve a better representation of content and topics. The legal grounds for the use of plug-ins are provided by Art. 6 [1. 1f] of the GDPR.(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have activated the corresponding sub-page on our website. Additionally, the data detailed under § 5 of this Statement will be transmitted. This takes place irrespective of whether YouTube has provided you with a user account, through which you can login, or not. If you are logged-in to Google, your data is immediately assigned to your account. If you do not want to have this assigning with your profile at YouTube, you have to logout before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as a user profile and uses such for advertising purposes, market research and/or needs-oriented design of its website. In particular, such evaluation takes place (even for non-logged-in users) to enable demand-conform advertising and to inform other social media users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such a user profile, but you will have to take this up with YouTube to exercise such objection.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by YouTube can be found in their Privacy Statement. There, you can also obtain additional information on your rights and setting options so as to protect your privacy: YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, represented by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA und has committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield:
2. Inclusion of Vimeo videos
(1) We have included Vimeo videos in our online offer. They are stored on http://www.vimeo.com and can be directly accessed from our website. By including Vimeo videos, we are pursuing our interests to make our website more interesting and appealing for our visitors and to achieve a better representation of content and topics. The legal grounds for the use of plug-ins are provided by Art. 6 [1. 1f] of the GDPR.(2) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by Vimeo can be found in their Privacy Statement. There, you can also obtain additional information on your rights and setting options so as to protect your privacy: Vimeo, Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA; https://vimeo.com/privacy.